- Un-frozen pesto you made the other day(right!?)
- 1 container of cherry or grape tomatoes (mine were from my CSA)
- 1 container of mozzarella balls (not soaking in oil)
- A few fresh basil leaves
- Italian seasoning
- Tiny bit of olive oil
- Kosher salt
1. Split the containers of tomatoes and mozzarella balls into two separate bowls so each bowl has an equal amount of mozzarella balls + tomatoes.
2. In bowl one, add pesto to the tomatoes and mozzarella balls, mix well.
3. In bowl two, add a tiny bit of olive oil, dash of kosher salt, and shake of Italian seasoning.
4. From the pesto bowl, skew one mozzarella ball and one tomato on per stick.
5. From bowl #2, skew a mozzarella ball, then a basil leaf, then a tomato per toothpick…and repeat.
So easy, and secretly fancy.